This is an inspired BLOG.
INSPIRED not by someone.
but by GOD
GOD is my INSPIRATION.
Psalm 37:4
"DELIGHT yourself in the LORD and HE will Give you the desires of your heart."
GOD knows my heart. I want my heart to be HIS temple.
HE is my STRENGTH.
HE is my REFUGE.
HE is my SAVIOR.
HE is my LIFEGUARD.
and I awe HIM everything.
I entrust everything unto HIM.
For HE is the MOST HIGH GOD.
i know that my FATHER in heaven will never leave me nor forsake me.
HE is an EVERLASTING KING. HE will reign FOREVER.
HIS LOVE is eternal. It never fails.
and I will share my FATHER's LOVE to others.
By showing my love to them.
By helping them to know not about GOD but to KNOW GOD.
I love GOD. :)))
~arieslovesyoubutGODlovesyouMORE
<kung ikaw ay nagbasa ng BLOG na ito. Nais kong malaman mo na MAHAL kita kalakip ang PAGMAMAHAL ng ating PANGINOONG JESUS. I love you.>
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento